Creepy Halloween photos of "Happily Never After" Disney princesses go viral
With Halloween just a few days away, millions of children and adults around the world already have their costumes ready to celebrate the spooky holiday. For those who don't, a talented makeup artist from England just put up some Disney princess costume idea photos on her Instagram account, and the grisly images have quickly gone viral.
According to an interview she gave to Mirror Online, Shonagh Scott, a makeup artist from Essex, England, was recently approached by Toronto-based mink lashes company Velour Lashes to pick five Disney princess and add her own twisted take on them for the company's online Halloween pop-up event, aptly titled "Happily Never After." By incorporating an item that each Disney princess was known for, Shonagh created looks for Cinderella, Elsa from Frozen, Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and of course, Snow White. Each makeup session took around 90 minutes to two hours to complete. And even though Shonagh is very happy with how beautiful her princesses ended up looking, the horrible tragedy is that each and every one of them lived happily never after...
1. Cinderella — tripped down the stairs and fell on her face while running away from the prince.
2. Elsa — own power backfires, icicle spears her neck and fingers get frostbitten
3. Ariel — voice box ripped out by Ursula the sea witch
4. Belle — attacked by the Beast for stealing his Enchanted Rose
5. Snow White — face gets chemically burned by the Evil Queen's poisonous apple
Watch SHINee’s Minho as a young man with hidden feelings for his best friend in Because It’s the First Time, a short series about life and love in the prime of youth: