7 Delightful photos of Jessica Jung at her birthday bash with fans
Jessica Jung partied with her beloved fandom! On Sunday, the former Girls Generation member was pleasantly surprised by her fans at Sogang University's Mary Hall. Five-hundred of her beloved supporters put together a wonderful birthday party just for her. They sang songs, presented her with a cake, and even made a toast! By the photos uploaded on Weibo, it looks like the 27-year-old enjoyed herself at the happy event. Take a look at seven delightful photos of the star at her fan-filled celebration.
1. It's birthday selfie time! She looks like such a fresh-faced beauty here.
2. The I Am star's aegyo is turned up 100%!
3. This is a sea of love. They know how to shower their star the right way.
4. She waves to the loving fans who attended her party.
5. Her adorable aegyo returns! I know her supporters were loving every minute of it.
6. Jessica is beaming with sheer happiness!
7. She makes a toast to her fans!
The Beauty Bible host is scheduled to return to the stage as a solo singer next month. Her music video filming and song production are complete. Her label, Coridel Entertainment, confirmed the news to OSEN on Monday.
Are you excited to welcome Jessica back to the K-Pop industry?
Jessica's reality show with her sister Krystal is coming soon to DramaFever. Add it to your queue now!
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com.