9 Gripping moments in The K2 that make it a must see
Ji Chang Wook and Yoona's new series The K2 is one of the most action-packed K-dramas on air. You enjoy all the suspense and thrills of a blockbuster film in the comfort of your own home. Every scene is filled with so many twists and turns, it's impossible look away! We have fourteen more hours of non-stop action to anticipate, while the first two episodes left us breathless with its heart-stopping moments. I have listed nine of most gripping moments in The K2 its premiere week.
1. Seconds before young Anna screams, we clearly see there is someone behind the little girl witnessing her mom's death with her.
2. Anna (who is all grown up now) mysteriously runs away from the convent her family placed her in.
3. Jeha and Anna have a fated first meeting in Spain where she begs him to help her escape.
4. Jeha breaks through a thick window glass to fight bad guys and tend to a critically injured grandma.
5. Choi Yoo Jin seems eerily unfazed by the violent outbreak at the hotel her husband was in. She even creates a story to cover up the crime that occurred.
6. Jeha indirectly puts an elderly couple's life in danger, and they face a terrifying assassin.
7. The assassin warned Jeha that no one he encounters is safe.
8. He walks right into the trap set for him, and there is no way out.
9. Jeha is prepared to kill Yoo Jin to save himself and those around him.
Which moments in the first two episodes had you on the edge of your seat?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com