Kim Rae Won vs Kim Woo Bin: Is the good guy or bad boy more your style?
Last week, two of Hallyuwood's sexiest actors took over the Monday-Thursday prime time spots, and DramaFever is giving you the opportunity to swoon over them every week. Actors Kim Rae Won and Kim Woo Bin are playing two characters as different as night and day! Rae Won plays a skilled doctor with heart in Doctor Crush, while Woo Bin is a cold, self-centered star dealing with heartbreak in Uncontrollably Fond. Find out if Hong Ji Hong or Shin Joon Young is the type of leading man you would love to watch on-screen.
1. Kim Rae Won treats all his female students with respect who have a crush on him, and dotes on his true love.
Kim Woo Bin mistreats all his fellow classmates crushing on him, and gets revenge on his future soulmate.
2. Kim Rae Won is such a great role model that his students are inspired to become doctors like him.
Kim Woo Bin is a genius, but gives up his mom's dream of him becoming a lawyer to join the entertainment industry instead.
3. Kim Rae Won tragically lost his parents in a car accident and was adopted at an early age.
Kim Woo Bin was raised by a single mom who can never forgive him for not becoming a lawyer like his dad.
4. Kim Rae Won's adopted father is his best friend.
Kim Woo Bin's dad was never aware of his existence because his mother hid her pregnancy from him.
5. Kim Rae Won expresses his love for his lady and openly cares for her.
Kim Woo Bin slowly falls for his first love, but she would never know it by his version of tough love.
Which character is more your style?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com