5 Photos of SHINee's Key jetting off to California for Cosmo
California ShaWols, he's coming. The adorable Key from the boy band SHINee hopped a plane at Incheon International Airport today to fly to San Francisco, California. He is traveling stateside for an exclusive photoshoot with global fashion magazine Cosmopolitan. The "View" singer looked excited for his trip overseas as he smiled and waved to members of the media and devoted ShaWols. Take a look at five cute photos of the idol in his chic airport ensemble jetting off to the USA.
1. Key clearly does not want to leave his adoring ShaWols.
2. Despite the weariness from his hectic schedule, the SHINee member waves to everyone who arrived at the airport to bid him farewell.
3. I'm loving his black tam and sporty baseball designed jacket. Team SHINee!
4. That white vehicle in the background goes with his casual attire. It definitely completes the look!
5. Of course, the black lace up boots and brown man bag really make the outfit unique too! No one can wear ripped jeans quite like Key, either. He sets his own contemporary trend.
Which Key photo did you love the most?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com.