5 Photos of SHINee's Min Ho and Tae Min looking adorable at the EXR Flagship Store Opening
Choi Min Ho and his fellow SHINee member Lee Tae Min joined the stars yesterday! The South Korean casual sportswear brand EXR, which was founded in 2001, welcomed gorgeous models and idols like Girls Generation's Yuri and Super Junior's Choi Si Won to their grand opening celebration yesterday. The Because It's The First Time actor and Dating Agency: Cyrano guest star walked the symbolic "gray" carpet and showed off their own unique fashion sense.
Check out some photos of the attractive stars looking absolutely adorable for the fashion event.
1. Who knew a chainsaw sweater could be fashionable? It has home improvement networks written all over it.
2. The dark jeans and stylish gray sneakers let Min Ho turn back the clock to his teens. The 23-year-old idol could definitely take on another high school role after his current series ends.
3. Where does Tae Min get his interesting nail earrings? I'm always drawn to them! Fellow member Jong Hyun loves wearing the jewelry at numerous events too.
4. I'm loving his warm dark blue sweater and comfortable-looking shoes! Plus, the light blue ripped jeans are a timeless classic.
5. They both look so adorable. It's a shame Onew, Jong Hyun and Key couldn't join them at the event.
Which photo is your favorite? Don't forget to catch Min Ho every week in his new Onstyle series Because It's The First Time here on DramaFever. Check out the premiere episode now:
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com.