5 Photos that prove Jang Geun Suk's recent airport fashion makes him a trendsetter
Jang Geun Suk is working it at the airport! The Pretty Man star is always fashion-forward when he travels, and he was recently seen at Ghimpo International Airport headed to Japan for his upcoming concert. The handsome actor wore a simple back and white ensemble, but when he put it on, it was anything but ordinary.
In this article, I have listed five reasons why his recent airport appearance sets him apart as a trendsetter.
1. A low-cut shirt on a man is always hot! His white shirt looks soft, comfortable, and sexy.
2. He found a fabulous black hat that stays situated on his head perfectly! Since it doesn't slide off, it must have been tailor made for him.
3. He even color coordinates with his bodyguards. Everyone decided to combine dark colors with a hint of light.
4. He can hold his cell phone, tablet, passport, and anything else in one hand and still manage to give the perfect V sign with his other hand. No man bag needed here!
5. If you look closely, you can see his pastel colored sneakers. Jang is the only one who can make that work with his simple two-toned attire.
Which part of of his trendy outfit is your favorite?
See Jang Geun Suk's latest role in Pretty Man:
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com