10 Reasons Cinderella and Four Knights needs a season 2
Cinderella and Four Knights has been compared to Boys Over Flowers, and DramaFever viewers are loving it! However, the series has taken quite a different turn in many aspects of the story. The plot seems to thicken with each episode, but we only have four episodes left to wrap up everyone's story. I think viewers desperately need a season 2 to answer all the questions they have about the family issues, love and the supporting stars' complicated lives.
So, I have listed 10 reasons why K-drama fans need a season 2.
1. The viewers need to see Ha Won get new adoptive parents and enjoy a happy life with them. After losing her mom, being emotionally abused by her dad and dealing with a dad impostor, she deserves a new set of loving parents.
2. After saving up for college so diligently, we want to see Ha Won's future campus life, and her settled in her future career.
3. We all want the original F4 to meet the Kang Cousins!
4. Gu Hye Sun needs to guest star as Kang Hyun Min's clingy ex-girlfriend.
5. The rest of CNBlue should be cast as Kang Seo Woo's former high school classmates.
6. Since Ji Woon didn't officially confess his feelings until late in the series, Ji Woon and Ha Won need more K-drama romance time.
7. We want to see more Hong Ja Young and Kang Seo Woo couple time. Everyone knows they belong together!
8. General Secretary Lee's backstory with his estranged mom (aka the new Mrs. Kang) is so intriguing. Viewers would love to see the detailed story in a second season.
9. We need to know how Ha Won's mom met Mr. Kang, and why he lost contact with his former student (Ha Won) after the apartment building fire. He seemed like a good guy before greed took over.
If Cinderella and Four Knights gets picked up for a season 2, which story-line would you love to see developed?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com
Image Credit: The Class Korea,