10 GIFs that prove why you should see Son Ho Jun at KCON 2015 in LA
Rising star Son Ho Jun is among the list of featured guests for KCON's three-day convention in Los Angeles. We're especially excited for his actor meet-and greet! Since we are so impatient for this event and his upcoming role in Mrs. Cop and we loved his roles in Death Bell, Answer Me 1994, Trot Lovers, we have compiled ten of our favorite GIFs featuring the adorable actor!
1. His just wanted to share your umbrella...even if he had his own!
2. He's a fan, just like all of us...He went to visit T-ara at a fan signing, and they were super surprised to see him.
3. He will always be there to help out a friend who is feeling down.
4. This is what happens when you ask him for aegyo. He hates it so much they made a spoof skit of it on SNL Korea.
5. The bromances he has, like those with Yunho and Yoo Yun Suk, are real.
6. His smile is perfection.
7. He's calm and collected even when he should be surprised.
8. Listen, I'm not sure what to even call thi,s and Baro is in the back questioning what is currently happening, but let's just go with it.
9. His face when Baro got payback during Youths Over Flowers. So unamused.
10. When he gets embarrassed because he doesn't want people to judge him because he debuted as a singer first.
Despite all of the loving and caring moments we get to see on and off-screen, Son Ho Jun seems to be a very fun and genuine person, which makes me want to meet him all the more! Son Ho Jun will be holding a fan engagement and autograph signing at KCON on Saturday, August 1 at 1:30 p.m. along with a screening of his new show Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master! You can get more information about the panel HERE.
Will you be attending KCON LA or NY? Are you excited Son Ho Jun was announced as a guest? What is your favorite film or drama he has been in? What other film and drama stars would you like to see at either KCON? Let me know in the comments below!