10 Reasons Goblin's Gong Yoo is charming and lovable
After a successful run on the big screen, Gong Yoo is back to dramaland to conquer our hearts in the new supernatural drama Goblin. He stars alongside Cheese in the Trap's Kim Go Eun, where he plays an immortal "goblin" who sets out to end his immortal life by perusing a mortal. We are all excited to see our favorite Coffee Prince in his new role because, not only does he have killer acting skills but he's also super charming and just all around lovable. To celebrate his charms we decided to make a list of reasons why he makes all our hearts flutter.
1. He's extremely handsome. He's only gotten more handsome with age too, seriously, does this guy age? He does, much like fine wine.
2.He's extremely sexy. Need I say more.
3. His aegyo is adorable. How can he be sexy and yet so cute! Look at him being so adorable.
4. He melted our heart's in everyone's favorite drama, Coffee Prince. Every K-drama addict has seen this classic drama and if you haven't yet you definitely should. It's one of Gong Yoo's iconic roles, he and Yoon Eun Hye had sizzling chemsitry.
Let's not forget about those awesome kiss scenes.
5. He turned into an awesome zombie fighter in the internationally popular thriller " Train to Busan". The film earned high praise internationally as a unique zombie movie. It's always great to see actors doing versatile roles.
6. He's total husband material. In a recent magazine article, the actor mentioned what he likes to do on his free time. He said he enjoys a simple life and likes to stay home though he's not necessarily lazy, he also loves to cook! He can cook me dinner and we can watch Netflix together any day.
7. He's charitable. In 2014 he took a trip to Cambodia as a special representative for UNICEF, working hands-on to help children in need.
8. He rocks the facial hair look. There aren't many korean actors that can do so but he's definitely working that 'stache.
9. He’s not afraid to talk about the hardships of being in the entertainment industry. In a recent interview, Gong Yoo admits that being an actor is a lonely job even though you receive love and recognition from the public. He went on to say that even though he has some worries lately, he's excited about taking on his new drama Goblin.
10. His beautifully charming smile.
BONUS: Gong Yoo can also ride a hover board
What are your favorite reasons to love the charming Gong Yoo?