10 Reasons why the Chinese Hello Kitty theme park has upset visitors
On February 4, the world's first Hello Kitty theme park opened in Zhejiang Province, China. It hasn't even been a full week since the park opened its doors to the public, and there are already way more complaints than compliments from those who made the trip.
When word got out that a Hello Kitty theme park was in the works in China, complete with Hello Kitty workshops, restaurants, shops, and shows, fans all over the world expressed their excitement, and understandably so. The park had its grand opening just last week, and, according to recent reviews from disappointed visitors, the park is not all it's cracked up to be. Below are the top 10 reasons the park got so many people upset.
1. "It looked like a construction site, and the stink of fresh pain was everywhere."
2. "It was just so shabby."
3. "There were fake Sanrio goods being sold at the gate.!"
4. "Most of the attractions weren't even working, and it only took 10 minutes to see the whole park."
5. "There were only a few restaurants and they were in total chaos. The prices for food and drinks were ridiculously high."
6. "I flew here all the way from Xi'an, but it's such a crudely built park I left disappointed.
7. "None of the attractions looked fun. Huge lines for boring attractions. Was just so boring."
8. "So few shuttle buses it was impossible to get a ride in them. Ended up having to ride an unlicensed taxi."
9. "Way too pricey!"
10. "You will only enjoy it if you are under seven years old."
Enjoy a lighthearted romantic comedy about a lovesick loser who tries to win over the girl of his dreams with Fool’s Love:
Kids seem to be having fun