10 Songs you should listen to before you see B1A4 in concert
Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro, CNU, and Gongchan are prepared to take on the United States. While NYC fans are gearing up for B1A4's concert tonight, the other four cities on the U.S. leg of their "Road Trip—Ready?" tour, Chicago, Dallas, and San Francisco, are waiting for the boys in anticipation. We're here to help! Here are 10 songs that you should listen to before you see B1A4 in concert.
1. "Solo Day": This addicting song features a light melody and whistle that will be stuck in your head for days... And we don't think that's a bad thing!
2. "Lonely": This sad ballad is about a boy who is seeing and doing all of the things that remind him of his ex-girlfriend after their break up.
3. "그대와 함께 (With You)": From the Answer Me 1994 OST, the song has a dance feel but perfectly conveys the emotions that occur between Na Jung and Trash oppa during the course of their relationship.
4. "잘자요 굿나잇 (Baby Goodnight)": Despite being a dance track, this sweet song gives you those happy feels that hit your stomach when you say goodnight to your love after having a great time together.
5. "걸어 본다 (Tried to Walk)": This song has an upbeat, electronic feel, but is also about moving on after a breakup. Who keeps leaving these poor boys?
6. "Baby I'm Sorry": The pulsing electronic music and heavy beat help us feel the urgency of wanting to fix a relationship situation once things go wrong.
Watch Park Si Yeon navigate single motherhood and modern romance in Greatest Marriage
7. "Beautiful Target": The whirlwind of meeting the girl you want to date is the best way to describe this dance hit. You'll find yourself dancing while you listen!
8. "못된 것만 배워서 (Only Learned The Bad Things)": A bit of a slower song, the boys are making a girl feel better after spending time ignoring her.
9. "이게 무슨 일이야 (What's Happening)": With several distinct musical styles throughout the song, the underlying lyrics tell the feelings of a boy dealing with his girlfriend cheating.
10. "O.K": With it's rock feel and fast beat, the song is about waiting to confess or hear a confession!
So what do you think of B1A4? Are you excited to see them on tour? Tell me your thoughts and your favorite songs in the comments below or tweet @Hallyu_Tanya! See the NYC fans later tonight at the show!