10 Stylish photos of Lee Hyun Woo, VIXX's Hongbin, and more at the Moorim School press conference
We're only a few days away from the premiere of new KBS series Moorim School, which means that it's press conference time! Stars Lee Hyun Woo, VIXX's Hongbin, Seo Ye Ji, and Jeong Eugene showed up in style to promote the upcoming drama. Take a look!
1. Lee Hyun Woo went for the sleek turtleneck/coat combination that has been a very popular look for actors at press conferences this winter. In the drama, he will play Yoon Shi Woo, a top idol who finds himself at the mysterious Moorim School after his career is ended by hearing loss.
3. Hongbin went with a white-and-black jacket over an all-black outfit. He even showed off his fighting stance for the action scenes at Moorim's martial arts school. Hongbin will play a rich troublemaker who is cheerful and carefree in contrast to Shi Woo's grumpy personality.
5. Seo Ye Ji was absolutely stunning in a form-fitting white dress. For the series, she'll play Sim Soon Duk, a hardworking young woman who cares for her blind father and attends school in secret.
7. Jeong Eugene looked lovely in a cute little patterned black dress. She'll play Hwang Sun Ae, the headmaster's daughter.
8. Don't they all look great together?
10. Take a look at the full cast, including the teachers and international students:
Are you excited to see this series? Whose press conference outfit was your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Moorim School premieres on DramaFever on Monday, January 11. Sign up for new episode alerts HERE, and watch the extended preview below: