10 times Ahn Jae Hyun and Gu Hye Sun gave us #RelationshipGoals
Ahn Jae Hyun and Gu Hye Sun are the current “it” couple we can’t get enough of! Fans rejoiced when news broke out in March that the actor and actress were dating. About a month after their relationship came to light, it was announced that the rumors were true: they are getting married. Things seemingly escalated quickly, but privately, their love had been blossoming for a year. Since their relationship has become public, the two (okay, mostly Ahn Jae Hyun) have not been shy about their love for each other—if anything, they are proud, and rightfully so! Here are 10 times Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun gave us the perfect example of #RelationshipGoals.
1. When the couple fell in love while working together.
That on-screen chemistry you saw in Blood translated off-screen. They started dating after the show ended.
2. When while sitting next to Gu Hye Sun, Ahn Jae Hyun proudly declared he was secretly dating.
Unbeknownst to the public, they were dating each other! This Happy Together episode was quite an eye-opener after the new couple announcement.
3. When Ahn Jae Hyun confessed at TvN’s New Journey to the West 2 press conference that the couple has never fought.
Some might consider never having an argument a bad thing, but one of the key factors to a great relationship is communication, something they are both god at.
4. When Ahn Jae Hyun has unabashedly shown adoration and love for her after the announcement.
Staying true to his word on Happy Together, he said he would not hide if his secret relationship were revealed. He said, “Love isn’t a bad thing.” From his candid comments on New Journey to the West 2 to his Instagram posts, it makes me wonder how much he has been dying to share his relationship with the woman of his dreams with the world.
5. When Ahn posted this sweet flower bouquet proposal video.
Wedding proposals are quite intimate, and he graciously shared this post-proposal clip to the world. Cue SHINee’s “Noona You’re So Pretty”.
6. When Ahn Jae Hyun accidentally forgot that they were supposed to be dating in secret.
As the pair started walking down the red carpet at the KBS Drama Awards last December, he instinctively held her hand. Gu, quickly realizing that they were in public, turned that brief hand hold into the less obvious hand-on-arm pose. Sorry, we all noticed!
7. When Ahn gifted his bride a necklace, ring, and pair of earrings, all personally designed by himself!
He had experience designing jewelry before when he launched his own jewelry brand AA.Gban in 2013. I wonder if he designed the wedding ring (not visible) in this box below.
8. When they announced that they will register their marriage on May 21, also known as Married Couples’ Day in South Korea.
Fun fact: The South Korean government created this day in 2007 to encourage people to think about marriage. The 2 and 1 represent two people becoming one.
9. When the pair decided to donate all their wedding expenses to a pediatric ward in Severance Hospital in Sinchon.
Both have humbly chosen to not hold a marriage ceremony.
10. When we caught this romantic behind-the-scenes glimpse at their Marie Claire photoshoot on Jeju island.
The pictorial is going to be gorgeous!
What are your favorite AhnGu couple moments? Share with us in the comments below!
Photo credit: KBS/ Dispatch / OSEN