10 Valentines from your favorite KDrama biases
Valentine's Day doesn't always work out the way we hope - for example, like every year, I was hoping to spend this Valentines Day snuggled up with So Ji Sub on a beach somewhere. Sadly, it doesn't look like that's going to pan out. Thankfully, I have some drama-loving friends who understand my pain, and what better way to show my appreciation for them than by sending them Valentine's of their favorite bias or K-drama characters? We've come up with a few quick ideas to get you inspired!
1. KIM SOO HYUN | "I'm Soo Hyun love with you."
2. HYUN BIN | "Where have Hyun Bin all my life?"
3. PARK BO GUM | "Taek me home tonight."
4. PARK YOOCHUN | "Waiting for Yoo(chun)"
5. RYU JOON YEOL | "Do you love me? Please reply yes."
6. KIM WOO BIN | "Where have Woo Bin all my life?"
7. T.O.P | "You're always on TOP of my mind."
8. GDRAGON | "I'm never Kwon-fused about my feelings for you."
9. JANG HYUK | "I'm Hyuk'ed on you."
10. GONG YOO | "Where have Yoo been all my life?"
How can anyone choose just one?
You can win a boxed DVD set of classic Boys Over Flowers or Coffee Prince by entering our Valentine's Day contest. Head over to Instagram and upload your own KDrama themed Valentine for a chance to win! (Post with the hastag #DFValentine and @DramaFever by midnight Sunday, February 14. Winners reposted Monday, February 15! Open worldwide. Multiple entries allowed.)