11 Anime with names that are way too long
One of the weirdest things about anime is that the titles are sometimes so over-sized, you can’t even say them in one breath. So in honor of all those names breaking the HTML code on video websites everywhere, here are the 11 anime with ridiculously long-ass names.
1) I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job
You also couldn’t create a title, so you reluctantly decided to get a paragraph for an opening.
2) Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! - Hearth Throb –
A chunibyo is a type of junior high school delusion. This name is one of those.
3) Digimon Xros Wars—The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time
Let’s be fair: they only use this name for the series after episode 55. Before that, it’s the much more manageable “The Evil Death Generals and the Seven Kingdoms.”
4) Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?
Yes, they are, and it’s a world where no one knows how to fit a title in under 50 characters.
5) Stella Women’s Academy, High School Division Class C3
Writer: “Yes! I established the entire setting in one line.”
6) No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys’ Fault I’m Not Popular!
Maybe your tendency to say things like that is also contributing to the unpopularity.
7) The Swiss Family Robinson: Flone of the Mysterious Island
Never mind the length; what in the world is a flone?
8) Super Robot Wars Original Generation: The Inspector
Your first case, Inspector, is to arrest the person who okay’d this.
9) Martian Successor Nadesico: The Motion Picture—Prince of Darkness
10 )Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem
So, a 5 looks like an “s” and is therefore its replacement? Well, then why’s there a second “s” in “5ystem” that's not replaced by a 5?
11) Maeterlinck's Blue Bird: Tyltyl and Mytyl's Adventurous Journey
I think if you say its name backwards, it will go back to its own world.