(And why you wish you could date him too)
1. He brings her flowers in his best suit with his cutest little bow tie.
2. He brings her big red heart lollipops and gazes lovingly into her eyes.
3. He looks good in doctor garb while he checks her temperature and vitals and takes care of her when she's sick.
4. He looks good in turtlenecks when it's winter time and they snuggle up in sweaters together.
5. Seriously, he really looks damn good in turtlenecks. I mean, how many people do you know can look this hot in a turtleneck while making this pose? You can try it...or just TRUST me when I say VERY FEW can. -__-
6. He looks good dressed up too, Lee Chung Ah would have fun helping him out of this...
7. Ahem, and he looks good dressed down
8. He looks good in military uniform! Lee Chung Ah loves that he's got that military experience and can fight for her!
9. Lee Ki Woo is also very good with animals.
10. And babies.
11. And pretty much everything else on the planet including bikes. "Hey babe, wanna be my ride or die girl? Go on, get on with me," he'll say to Chung Ah as they ride his motorcycle off into the sunset. He even has a special helmet for her (pictured here)
12. Shhh don't tell anyone but Lee Ki Woo is also freakin' artistic too and can take professional pictures of Lee Chung Ah all day long---shes his MUSE obviously. (She never has to pay for headshots!)
13. In addition to taking pictures of her he'll do her laundry too including hand washing all her delicates and hanging them out to air-dry. (No more ruined bras!!)
14. He fixes all the lightbulbs in the house too. Honey, you don't have to lift a finger!
15. Annnnd Lee Ki Woo cooks. DUH. His specialty is ramyun.
16. He particularly likes to cook with nothing but an apron on. Hey, you gotta have SOME protection, alright! There's a lot of hot grease involved in cooking! We wouldn't want his godly naked body to get burnt! Lee Chung Ah approves of this outfit.
17. She also likes him cause he's the sexiest guy in the sauna.
(Umm...why is Lee Chung Ah so shallow? Hey guys, i'm just the messenger okay...CLEARLY)
18. Lee Chung Ah also told me that uh...
And that too.
20. But on a totally serious note, he cleans her face, ties her hair, and gazes lovingly into her eyes. What's there not to like?!?!
Yep, Lee Ki Woo, we want to date you too.
But since Lee Chung Ah beat us to it, we'll just put on our girlfriend coat
and pretend like someone's hugging us to sleep. #FOREVERALONE
We wish the newly public couple all the best!
(Though we can't say we'd be DEVASTATED if they somehow didn't work out and he became single and then we um, maybe took her place).
(PS. If you thought this was funny, see my post on our date with Song Joong Ki