5 K-dramas to fill your heart when you miss Another Oh Hae Young
If missing this summer's sleeper hit Another Oh Hae Young is making you sleepless and reaching for the remote, you can always relive these 3 hot kisses between Eric Moon and Seo Hyun Jin. Or, check out these other Korean dramas featuring the cast to hopefully soothe that empty spot in your heart.
1. Spy Myung Wol - Eric Moon stars as a movie star who falls in love with North Korean spy Han Ye Seul. Sounds crazy? It is actually one of my personal favorites, because this was the first time I saw and fell for the amazing Eric, from the moment he leaped into the transparent rooftop swimming pool of a high-rise hotel in Singapore (hint: episode 1). The theme songs are also lovely, especially "Do You Love Me" by Bobby Kim.
2. The Three Musketeers - Seo Hyun Jin was wonderful in this historical drama, where she was in love with her husband Crown Prince Lee Jin Wook, but had to wait for him to love her back. CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa joined in this adventure epic adapted from the French classic novel written by Alexandre Dumas.
3. Cheer Up! (aka Sassy Go Go) - High school teacher Kim Ji Suk was the positive force who inspired his students, including Jung Eun Ji, Lee Won Geun, and Ji Soo, to face and overcome real-world issues within and outside the school environment. Check out these 6 reasons to watch the adorable drama.
4. The Joseon Gunman - Beautiful Jun Hye Bin shined as the daughter of Lee Joon Ki's nemesis, who had a one-sided love for the the enigmatic gunman in this period drama fused with romance, adventure, and revenge. Alas, she didn't get the guy, although she and the leading man reportedly became good friends in real life.
5. Healer - We cannot leave this list without mentioning Oh Hae Young's mom, actress Kim Mi Kyung, who played the tech savvy assistant/controller with a fuzzy hairdo in the hot romantic adventure starring Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young. The veteran actress is truly like a chameleon who has appeared in many different roles. After a while, it becomes a fun game to catch her in another disguise in a new drama.
I hope these dramas will help those of you who are experiencing withdrawal symptoms after Another Oh Hae Young.
Of course, you can also just re-watch Another Oh Hae Young one more time!
(Image credit as referenced or tagged)