6 Hands-free beauty treatments from Korea
Goodbye makeup brushes! Goodbye hands! Korea is enjoying beauty products you can spray directly onto your face and body, eliminating the need for makeup brushes and finger application. Gone are the days where you need to wash your hands before and after putting on makeup. No more worrying about getting the germs on your fingers on your face! Pictured here are a few products to try.
1. Clarins Fix Make-Up: This spray is the final step in makeup application to "hold" your makeup in place throughout the day, decreasing the need to touch up your makeup after your lunch break.
2. Clio CC Mist: Following the BB and CC cream craze, there is now the CC Mist, which is the CC cream in a spray form. Simply spray the product on your face while on the go. The spray has the same UV protection and color correcting features of a CC cream. Just spray and go!
3. Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray: The name alone is a mouthful! However, this product has been well-received for its effectiveness and versatility. This is said to be loaded with vitamins and antioxidants great for your skin. The best part is that it can be used to start your makeup regime, during the day (will not mess up your makeup!), or even at the end of the day right before you go to bed.
4. Evian Facial Mist: This spray has been around FOREVER but it is always on the top of every editor's list. It is perfect for on the go and quenches your skin's thirst wherever you go.
5. Oh! My Face Shine a Light Spray Mask: Who would have thought! Spray-on face mask! Simply spray this on your face before you go to sleep at night and let your skin naturally absorb the product (do not pat). Wake up in the morning and go about your natural facial cleansing routine. The purpose of the spray is to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and brighten the skin.
6. Dove Invisible Anti White Marks Antiperspirant Deodorant: Summer is not over quite yet! And regardless of the season, when you find an awesome deodorant that doesn't leave white marks even on your favorite black dress, it would be a sin to not share the great news!