7 Fun facts about the cast of Fated to Love You
Manga-based Fated to Love You started off as a Taiwanese drama, but it was so popular that MBC has made a Korean adaption of the show. Starring Jang Hyuk, Jang Na Ra, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Wang Ji Won, the series is already proving to be a hit. Here are 7 fun facts about the cast of the Korean version of Fated To Love You.
1. Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra have been in a series together before. They were both cast as leads in Successful Story of a Bright Girl back in 2002.
2. Jang Na Ra is an associate college professor of acting at Beijing Huajia University in China.
3. Choi Jin Hyuk almost quit acting. During an interview, he stated that Gu Family Book was his last attempt at acting and if he didn't receive any more offers he was going to move on.
4. Wang Ji Won is a ballerina. She trained at the Royal Ballet School in England and studied dance as the Korean National University of Arts.
5. Jang Hyuk released a rap album in 2000. Sporting blonde hair and some questionable fashions you can watch the Music Camp performance of his single "Hey Girl" in the video below!
Students: Watch dramas without ads — 50% off DramaFever Premium!
6. Following her popularity as a singer in China, Jang Na Ra was the only singer from a non-Chinese-speaking country to appear in the 2008 Olympic song "Beijing Welcomes You."
7. Choi Jin Hyuk SHOULD be a singer. He has been featured on four different OSTs, including "Don't Look Back" from The Heirs, which you can listen to in the video below. Hopefully we will hear more from him for Fated To Love You.
Are you watching the Korean version of Fated To Love You? Watch episode 1 below!
Anything that surprised you about our stars? Let me know your thoughts on the cast and the series in the comments below or send me a tweet @Hallyu_Tanya!