7 Korean beauty tips you should be incorporating into your makeup routine
Korea has become well known for their skincare and beauty products and techniques, and there's no denying that the rest of us could benefit from them! Here's how to incorporate 7 easy tips from popular Korean fashion and beauty trends to improve your look instantly.
1. Every beauty routine begins with healthy skin, and no one know skincare like Koreans! Here's how to get that flawless complexion.
2. Korean actresses and models are well known for their youthful and glowing skin. Apply Korean BB or CC cream for natural luminous coverage to help even out your skin tone and provide a base for the rest of your makeup. Here's how.
3. Have you heard a lot about highlighting but don't know where to start? Check out this quick tutorial for recommendations on some great highlighting products, an explanation of what highlighting is supposed to do for you, and some great tips on how to best get that healthy glow like your favorite K-drama actresses.
4. Korean makeup is all about accentuating the eyes! Here's how to get bold eyes using eyeliner instead of eyeshadow to get that smokey eyes effect.
5. Envious of Korean actresses' youthful, constantly smiling eyes? Here's how to achieve that cute, innocent look with just some basic eyeshadow!
6. Want to get soft and natural Korean-style eyebrows? The Korean brow style is different from the Western brow style, which tends towards greater definition of the brows and a higher arch. Koreans like their eyebrows to be softer, so the technique is more about filling in and naturally shaping the brows, lending you a more youthful and girly look.
7. Have you always wondered how to get gradient lips like those worn by the hottest Korean actresses? Wonder no more! This tutorial shows you exactly how you can get those subtle, gorgeous lips. Complete your look with the pretty gradient lip trend to add variety and fun!
What do you think of these Korean beauty tips? Will you be trying them out? Let us know in the comments below!
And for more Korean beauty inspiration, watch all your favorite K-dramas on DramaFever, and check out the beauty series Janie's Tips and Tricks for more tutorials!