7 ways to celebrate National Satisfied Staying Single Day, K-drama style
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and while many people will either be celebrating the fact that they have found true love or crying into their pillows that they haven't, what about the people who are perfectly happy being single? Well, today is National Satisfied Staying Single Day, so if this is you, here are 10 ways to celebrate, K-drama style!
1. Order in some delicious Korean food and enjoy the fact that you can slurp noodles as loudly as you like, or get as much rice on your face as you want to, with no one to impress.
(From Fated To Love You)
2. Gather together all your happily single friends and hit the local Korean jimjilbang for a day of pampering.
(From A Gentleman's Dignity)
3. Sing your favorite K-drama OSTs really loudly and obnoxiously on repeat. There's no one to get annoyed or complain!
4. Buy yourself that K-drama-inspired outfit you've been eyeing. You deserve it!
(From All About My Romance)
Enjoy a lighthearted romance with Choi Woo Shik and UEE in Fool's Love:
5. Give yourself a makeover. You are an independent person, and you can be your own chaebol!
(From Scent of a Woman)
6. Have a few drinks toasting to yourself and another year of blissful freedom.
(From My Lovely Sam Soon)
7. And, of course the most fun of all, marathon your favorite K-drama and enjoy the OTP's romance. It's much easier than having to deal with real life evil mother in-laws, amnesia, or almost being run over by a car.
(From City Hunter)
(Cover from Fool's Love)
So, happily single fans, what will you be doing to celebrate your singleness? Comment below!