8 Popular Chinese actresses photoshopped into Cinderella dresses
The new Cinderella movie from Disney has inspired a Chinese fan to photoshop 8 beautiful Chinese actresses into Cinderella dresses. Take a look and see which ones you recognize.
1. Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu) - She mostly recently starred with Korean singer-actor Rain in the 2014 Chinese movie, For Love or Money. She also starred with another Korean hunk, Song Seung Hun, in the movie The Third Love, which is slated for 2015 release.
2. Tiffany Tang (Tang Yan) - Popular Chinese actress who can be found on DramaFever in the romantic historical Perfect Couple with Wallace Huo. Korean star Rain is also going to star with her in a drama series, Diamond Lover, due to be released in 2016.
3. Angelababy (Yang Ying) - She is a Chinese model, actress, and singer who is also well known as leading actor Huang Xiao Ming's girlfriend. She is currently a member of the regular cast on the Chinese version of Running Man, called Hurry Up, Brother.
4. Gwei Lun-Mei - Award-winning Taiwanese actress who starred in Jay Chou's famous mystery romance movie, Secret.
5. Li Xiaolu - She is an award-winning Chinese actress who has starred in many movies. She first rose to fame in the movie Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl, directed by actress Joan Chen.
6. Tong Liya - She is a Chinese actress who is from the Xibo ethnic group, one of China's 56 ethnic groups. Her nickname is Ya Ya. She can be seen in the historical dramas Palace and Beauties of the Emperor on DramaFever.
7. Liu Shishi (Cecilia Liu), Chinese actress and ballerina who has starred in many dramas and movies. She is particularly famous for time-travel historical dramas Scarlet Heart and Scarlet Heart 2. She stars in DramaFever's upcoming martial-arts romance adventure drama Ballad of the Desert. She also ranks #3 in the Top 10 Asian Goddesses of 2014 chosen by fans.
8. Yang Mi - Chinese singer and actress who has starred in many movies and TV dramas. Her fame rose even higher when she traveled back in time to the Qing dynasty in the 2011 drama Palace, which fans can see on DramaFever. She is also in the Top 10 Asian Goddesses of 2014 chosen by fans.
Do you have a favorite? I think they all look pretty. Have you watched the Cinderella movie yet? How was it?
See Cha Seung Won and Lee Yeon Hee in the gripping historical series Hwajung:
(Image credit as tagged)