8 looks to steal from Gong Hyo Jin STAT
Tweet about Gong Hyo Jin, and chances are most people will respond back with comments like "Queen," "the best," "I love her," and so on and so forth. But what most of us seem to have missed out on, is the fact that not only is Gong Hyo Jin a fantastic actress, but also a mean fashionista too! Don't believe us? Here's proof!
PS: Need that blue tote in my life like NOW!
1. A lesson on how to pull off print on print like a champ! And those daisy-shaped earrings are everything <3
2. When I think chic, this is what comes to mind. An easy silhouette paired with a cute tote. Seriously need that tote in my life!
3. Even at the start of her career, Gong Hyo Jin was all about staying on trend! Showing off some shoulder + layered necklace = Queen
4. Easy-chic done right!
5. Shoe game strong!
6. Effortlessly cool #Goals
7. Pulling off emerald green eye shadow like a BOSS!
8. This look from Jealousy Incarnate is one of my favorites so far! Major weekend outfit goals, am I right?
Which look would you steal from Gong Hyo Jin? Let's chat in the comments section below....
For more fashion inspiration from the Queen of romcom, watch her new drama Jealousy Incarnate: