Announcing the winners of the 2015 DramaFever Hallyu Halloween Contest!
We had a lot of amazing K-drama and K-pop costumes submitted to the 2015 DramaFever Hallyu Halloween Costume Contest, and now it's time to announce the winners of the special DramaFever trick-or-treat goody bag filled with fun prizes!
Grand Prize Winners
1. Heather (Fire-Raising) cosplayed as Moo Seok (Yunho's character) from The Night Watchman's Journal. The entire outfit was made completely from scratch, and it took a little over 3 months to research, sew, and construct everything!
2. 4-year-old Liem, who was baby Rain last year, is back, this time as baby Healer!
He even has Ahjumma to help him!
She even made a hilarious making-of video you have to see!
2. Kim Duong cosplayed as Jimin from Kpop group BTS during the "No More Dream" era.
3. Sara Holm cosplayed as Irene from RedVelvet's live stage of "Dumb Dumb Dumb." She made the dress herself!
4. Sierra Jones was the perfect Kim Hye Jin from the drama She Was Pretty.
She even acted out the scene!
5. Nuna Limbu dressed up as Han Seung Yeon of Kara. Aren't the balloons so pretty?
Congratulations to the winners! They have been contacted and will receive their prizes by mail soon!
There were a lot of other amazing entries, and we were sad we could not choose them all, but you can see them all in this album on the DramaFever Facebook page. Can't wait to see your costumes next year!