Check out the Korean Cultural Heritage Festival this weekend in Canada
The 14th Annual Korean Cultural Heritage Festival takes place August 8th, 2015 from 10am to 8pm in Swangard Stadium, Burnaby BC in Canada. Check it out!
Looking for some fun in this Korean Cultural Heritage Festival? There are plenty of interesting activities:
- Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do Black Belt demonstrations
What is taekwondo? It is the art of self defense that originated in Korea. It is recognized as one of the oldest forms of martial arts in the world, reaching back over 2,000 years. The name was selected for its appropriate description of the art: Tae (foot), Kwon (hand), Do (art). And Kukkiwon (국기원; 國技院), also known as World Taekwondo Headquarters, and home of the World Taekwondo Academy.
You probably have seen this in City Hunter.
- Korean tightrope walking (Jultagi)
- K-Pop competition and concert
- Live music and performances throughout the day
- Food pavilion including Korean traditional and contemporary foods and foods from other cultures
- Korean art exhibitions
- Kids’ Corner with kids’ craft and face painting
- Traditional Korean festival games
Don't miss the local fun activities!
Watch the most recent Chinese dramas Tiger Mom for Free.