DramaFever parties with K-drama fans at KCON 2015 in Los Angeles
Last weekend, DramaFever made a trip to KCON 2015 in Los Angeles to party with fellow K-drama fans! Here are 10 highlights from our incredibly fun trip!
1. DramaFever Premium members were given access to a swanky lounge where they could relax and take a breather during three days of intense convention fun.
2. Premium members received a gift bag full of limited edition DramaFever swag, including stickers, chapstick, cake pops, phone clips, and an adorable phone bean bag that you can use to prop up your phone when you're watching K-dramas at the table or in bed. Glow Recipe also included free samples of their rejuvenating sheet masks.
3. Fans were able to see fun DramaFever "Oppa" and "Daebak" shirts made right in front of their eyes.
4. Everyone loved the DramaFever photo booth where they could pose with their friends decked out in K-drama-themed props. Fans also made short video clips confessing their K-drama addiction.
6. DramaFever ran a screening room where fans packed in to watch movies and K-dramas like Twenty and Oh My Ghostess. After each show, amazing prizes were raffled off to our guests. Fans also had the opportunity to take photos with fun cutouts of their favorite K-drama characters.
7. DramaFever staff conducted a special panel where they told the story of DramaFever as a company, revealed what goes on behind the scenes in a cute video, and answered fans' burning questions.
8. During a special DramaFever fan meeting with Son Ho Jun, DramaFever fans had the opportunity to ask him questions, take photos with him, and get items autographed. He even sang an adorable little song for everyone!
9. DramaFever was lucky enough to host two nights of the red carpet before each concert. Our host Grace asked K-pop groups and celebrities like Super Junior, AOA, Daniel Henney and Kim Soo Hyun questions about their visit to LA while fans snapped pics and waved.
10. The best part of KCON LA 2015 was getting to meet all our DramaFever fans!
We can't wait to see everyone attending KCON 2015 in New York this weekend, too. See you there!