EXO shows off their unique style at Incheon Airport
Today, hot SMTown boy group EXO arrived at Incheon International Airport making distinct fashion statements all their own. Their elders SHINee are K-pop's well-known fashionable contemporary group, but I think the EXO Next Door stars are seriously trying to surpass them in the style rankings. Let's see how the idols returned home from EXO PLANET #2 - The EXO’luXion in Japan.
1. Orange can do no wrong in my eyes. When D.O. pairs that lovable color with comfortable jeans and three-tone sneakers, where is the bad?
2. I'm loving Baek Hyun's three-tone sweater! Plus, his dark skinny jeans and shiny black shoes really make his light purple hair stand out.
3. He should follow his hat's advice and wear white 24 hours a day. This clean, sporty ensemble makes Kai look Olympic 2016 ready.
4. Su Ho may be camera shy, but his velvet green baseball jacket still shines. This marvelous piece of outwear should be on everyone's must-buy list!
5. They know how to make the right entrance! The pink sweater and white picture hoodie additions are first-class.
The boys are planning to take their EXO PLANET #2 - The EXO’luXion tour to Macau on November 21, Nanjing, China on December 12, and Dalian, China on January 24. If they are landing in a city near you, don't forget to check them out!
Back to the fashion: which idol look is your favorite this fall?
Go back to the ‘80s with Answer Me 1988, the latest heartwarming and nostalgic installment in the popular Answer Me series:
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com