When BIGBANG's G-Dragon and Daesung stopped by HWASIN: CONTROLLER OF THE HEART
, I'm gonna tell you it was juuuuicy! The "Men vs. Women Special" episode also featured Kahi from Afterschool, Noh Sa Yeon, and Kim Kyung Ho, in addition to the hosts Shin Dong Yup
, Yoon Jong Shin
, and Kim Hee Sun
Check out my top ten moments from the hilarity that ensued!
1. When G-Dragon calls Kim Hee Sun "GRANNY!" during their date. Oh dear, their skit just about had me on the floor!
2. When it's revealed that Noh Sa Yeon's husband is a fan of Afterschool's Kahi and Sa Yeon calls Kahi her "rival" while giving her the evil eye. Ooooh showdown time!
3. When Kahi reveals the gossip around Kim Hee Sun to her face! What "they" say vs. how Hee Sun really is!
4. When GD's face gets red and he uses his drink to cool it (AHHHH TOOOO CUUUUTEEEEE)
5. Not to mention when Daesung gets blown by the wind! Just look at his face! Teehee
6. And then each time GD reaches over lovingly to fix Daesung's hair after it's blown...awww look at that leader love!! Poor Daesung is always getting the short end of the stick and GD understands! So sweet, and it definitely shows through the entire episode when the two interact!
7. The two also spill secrets about each others' love lives! And the hosts continue to guess about Daesung's current girlfriend(!). I looove when the duo share special moments about secrets like these:
8. When Kim Hee Sun does her "what's up bro" swag move---seriously, what?!?! HAHA!
9. That moment when the hosts ask everyone about marriage compatibility and then "inner compatibility" (aka ahem bedroom compatibility) and eeeveeryone around the table goes silent (with GD and Daesung suddenly getting super shy and turning bright red!). You can hear the crickets and awkward turtles swimming in the air!
10. We find out sooo many things about GD and Daesung, like how GD treats his girlfriends! Ahhh, soooo sweet....a girl can dream right??
11. Ohh and one more... just because there's nothing cuter than an embarrassed GD rolling a can fervently across his face haha!
Obviously this episode is a MUST WATCH! If you haven't already, go watch it for free right here
If you have seen it, spill your feels below!