How to make a private home theater with just cardboard and your smart phone
A man in Japan proves you don't have to pay for an expensive home entertainment system to enjoy your own private movie theater. Here's how he did it.
Forget emptying your pockets of your hard earned money to set up a home entertainment system. All you need is cardboard and a smart phone. Follow these steps and you'll be able to watch your favorite movies as though you were in a dark movie theater. It might not look that cool, but the closed space will provide you with surround sound. And if the small screen on your phone is a problem for you, you can use your tablet. In which case, it's recommended that you get yourself a bigger piece of cardboard.
1. Any large cardboard box will do.
2. Cut out the top of the box.
3. Cut out room for your head.
4. Cut out the shape of your smart phone.
5. Tape up a support area for your phone.
6. Put your phone inside and have the screen face you.
7. Movie time!
Total cost: 0 dollars