How to watch your favorite shows offline with the DramaFever app
Do you ever find yourself wishing you could watch a drama during a long flight? Are you too afraid to stream a show outside of Wi-Fi coverage because you might use all of your data for the month? We have the solution! Did you know that you can watch shows offline with the DramaFever app? Here's a step-by-step guide to watching shows offline.
1. Offline viewing is only available to users with the Superstar Premium plan. Don't have the Superstar plan? You can upgrade HERE.
2. Offline viewing works on all mobile devices, including both Apple and Android smart phones and tablets. Offline viewing is NOT available on desktop or on devices that require a streaming connection, like smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, etc.
3. If you want to watch offline, first make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the DramaFever app.
5. When you open the app, select the "Browse" option in the menu. Choose the "Available Offline" category. This will pull up the dramas that are available for offline viewing.
(Note: Not all dramas are currently available to watch offline. You can also see a full list of the current dramas available offline HERE.)
6. While still connected to Wi-Fi, select the show, and then choose the episode you want to watch offline. When you open the episode details, you will see a cloud with an arrow in it that says "Watch Offline."
7. Tap the cloud, and once it's ready, you can watch that episode on your device without any internet connection!
Offline viewing has saved me more than once on a long trip, and now it can do the same for you! Happy watching!