Jang Geun Suk and Yeo Jin Goo rock sweatpants and spectacles at Daebak press conference
It's press conference time, which means that the Daebak premiere is just around the corner! There were definitely some interesting fashion choices this time around, so take a look at these photos of Jang Geun Suk, Yeo Jin Goo, and more to see who was the most stylish celebrity!
1. First, the man of the hour, Jang Geun Suk. At the press conference, he explained that he wants to use this drama to shed his perpetual "flower boy" image. In keeping with his promise, he did a very manly smolder the entire time without cracking a smile for a single photo.
2. I know I'm always looking for an excuse to wear my dress sweatpants to events....Just kidding! Knowing how Korean stars love high-end fashion, these pants probably cost half my annual salary or something.
3. This photo. Can't. Stop. Laughing. I look at this photo, and I imagine him shouting "Behold — the majesty of these pants!"
4. It honestly took me a second to recognize Yeo Jin Goo in this photo. You know how Superman just used glasses as a disguise? I totally get it now.
5. If Jang Geun Suk is trying to shed his flower boy image, Yeo Jin Goo is trying to trick people into forgetting that he's only 18 years old.
6. It worked! He looks like he could be 30 here.
7. Are you ready to see this former child star as a villain? I don't know if my heart can handle it.
8. The fashion winner of the day has to be Im Ji Yeon, looking like a beautiful summer breeze in this dress. Is it just me, though, or does Jang Geun Suk look like he's trying to inch as far away from her as possible? Cooties, maybe?
9. The obligatory full cast thumbs up shot.
10. There's something very old Hollywood glamour about Yoon Jin Suh's look, don't you think?
What did you think of the fashion choices? All kidding aside, I can't wait for the actual drama! Daebak will premiere on DramaFever on Monday, March 28. Add the series to your queue now!