Happy Birthday! 10 times Lee Jong Hyun was gorgeous eye candy
Today is CNBlue's Lee Jong Hyun's birthday. The sexy Orange Marmalade star has been busy filming the vampire web comic adaptation, which premieres on DramaFever May 18. This being his birthday, we need some candy, and Lee Jong Hyun has provided plenty of that. So here are 10 times Lee Jong Hyun was eye candy for us.
1. When he sang for us in Gentleman's Dignity.
2. When all he can do is laugh whenever he shows up on Running Man
3. The wet look for Vogue Korea
4. Anytime he picks up a guitar
5. Wearing leather. I think we have his vampire look; what do you think?
6. When he's a Blue Romantic
7. When he gets traditional
8. When he looks bored
9. The wet look again. I love that he is the cover of July in this calendar. July is my birthday month. Yay me!
10. And I saved the best for last: Lee Jong Hyun's chocolate abs.
Happy Birthday Jong Hyun. We wish you the best, and we know you'll do great in Orange Marmalade. You can watch the trailer below:
Wendilynn K is co-blogger of the blog As the Kimchi Turns. She is on the drama clubs for Dear Mom and Orange Marmalade (coming soon). She's also a member of the Dramafever video drama club. You can catch her past DCs here.