Love K-dramas and K-pop? Write for DramaFever News!
Do you love K-dramas and K-pop (like *seriously*)? Are you the life of the party? Love to write? We might have a place for you! DramaFever News is looking for passionate, creative, and skilled writers to join our team! Think you have what it takes to pitch new ideas and write for us? Here's what we're looking for in a writer:
- You should love K-drama and K-pop as if they were your own children
- Your pitch ideas shouldn't be recycled. Give us something fresh and new!
- You stay up-to-date with new shows AND know the classics
- You know all about Korean celebrities and celebrity rumors (not that you would spread rumors!)
- You should have some writing experience, and you got an A in grammar (okay, we'll take a B).
- You're pretty darn clever (smart, funny, make us laugh!)
- You have basic photo editing skills (nothing too fancy, but you should know how to crop, resize, and make a GIF or two)
- You can put your own spin on the news with a fun voice
- You're quick! Once a pitch is approved, you can write the article the same day
- You love making memes and GIFs - it's basically your second language
- You're in touch with what Korean entertainment fans want to read about the most
- You have the time and can commit to writing a set number of articles each week
- You take feedback well
- You can adapt quickly to changing audience needs. You love to try new things!
- If you're able to read and translate news from Korean/Japanese/Chinese websites, that's a plus!
Does this sound like you? If so, please send a 3-sentence self introduction, plus your 5 best original pitches (Including a headline and brief description of what your article would be about) to DFNsubmissions@dramafever.com. Please put "DF News Application" in the subject line. If we like what we see, we'll contact you and bring you on board! Good luck everyone, and we hope to hear from you soon!