New Photos of Choi Si Won and Changmin looking handsome in uniform at the Human Rights Film Fest
On August 31, the SMTOWN singers attended the 5th Police Human Rights Film Festival to MC and perform for the audience. The two stars, who are both currently serving as police officers in the military, looked incredibly dapper in their dark-colored uniforms and neatly trimmed hair. The fest is aimed at bringing the police and citizens together through cultural contents and raising awareness for human rights. I assume the crowd this year was very pleased with the She Was Pretty actor acting as MC and the TVXQ member's performance of the beloved song "Running in the Sky".
Let's take a look at five photos of the handsome stars who are always at the top of your man crush list!
1. All eyes are on Choi Si Won went he takes the mic.
2. The Scholar Who Walks the Night actor is showing respect while looking like he just stepped out of a magazine.
3. The 28 year-old cutie seems to be having a great time with the welcoming crowd.
4. Super Junior's Elfs miss him dearly, but the 29 year-old is giving it his best in the army! Respect at its finest.
5. He is having a proud moment with the citizens who adore him.
Their discharge dates next year can not get here soon enough! Which guy do you miss the most?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com