Funny-man and singer Park Myungsoo revealed that his latest single “Fyah” was produced by the power of software and machines. On the May 31st airing of MBC’s Everyone ‘Elegant Life,Park Myungsoo revealed, “95% percent of my song was auto tuning and the remaining 5% was Gil (featured Leessang member).”

Read more of "Park Myung-soo: Fyah is 95% autotune" on Popseoul.