8 Facts you need to know about "Stylish Uncle” Wu Xiubo
As the leading actor in Divorce Lawyers, Wu Xiubo is called "Stylish Uncle" among his fans in China. He is not only an actor, but also a musician and producer. Here are eights facts you need to know about this guy.
1. He is currently one of the highest-paid actors on Chinese television. For Divorce Lawyers, his earning is around 20 million RMB ($3 million USD), which is not including the revenue share.
2. He self-produced his first and only album War of Love, a collection of 10 original songs. From 1995 to 2000, he was a quite popular singer in Beijing.
3. He actually got an EMBA degree from Peking University in China.
4. He was in the business of restaurants, bars, and beauty salons.He is a good cook and loves to cook for the family.
5. He really came into the public eye when he was 42, starring in a Chinese drama called Before the Dawn. Like the old saying "in the fullness of time a major figure will develop into a pillar of the state," after that drama, he became an A-list leading actor in China.
6. Although he is not focusing on singing, he still created or produced a couple of singles for his dramas or films. He sang his own produced song "Love Her, Marry Her" on SMG Ceremony.
7. “Stylish Uncle” is actually duplicated in Madame Tussauds Shanghai.
8. He is very family-orientated and heartwarming. Once he was interviewed and asked about the most surprising gift he gave to his wife. He became very shy and said, "It is very hard to buy my wife a surprise gift because I hand over all my income to her." LoL
Are you falling for this stylish uncle? He may not be a flower boy, but he is quite a gentleman, warm like sunshine and sweet like candy, mature and reliable.
Watch his Divorce Lawyers on DramaFever now: