Super Junior, SISTAR, GOT7, Monsta X, Roy Kim and Daniel Henney walk the DramaFever Red Carpet at KCON LA 2015
One of the biggest highlights of KCON LA 2015 was the Saturday Red Carpet hosted by DramaFever before the big concert. Super Junior, SISTAR, GOT7, Monsta X, Roy Kim, Son Ho Jun and Daniel Henney all looked amazing meeting their fans up close!
1. GOT7 (Dream Knight) looked super sharp walking the red carpet. They even taught us part of their dance to "Just Right"!
2. Ballad singer Roy Kim flashed his adorable smile and made everyone's hearts melt!
3. K-pop girl group SISTAR showed off their pretty outfits and even demonstrated how to move to their hit song "Shake It".
4. The ever charming Daniel Henney (My Lovely Sam Soon) mesmerized the crowd with his handsome look and witty banter.
5. Rookie K-pop boy band Monsta X were very excited to see their American fans!
6. Super Junior was just too much awesomeness for one stage!
Watch Kim Hee Ae play a single mom struggling to balance being a parent and being a police officer in Mrs. Cop:
Don't all the celebrities look amazing? Who do you think looks the best? Were you at the DramaFever Red Caret at KCON LA 2015? Comment below!