The 5 best places to live out your own real-life Kdrama
Korea is a beautiful country filled with beautiful places (and beautiful people, *ahem*), and nowhere is this more evident than in Dramaland. So if you're heading to Korea anytime soon, here are some places to check out, straight from your favorite dramas! And who knows, maybe you'll find your own L
1. Mukho Lighthouse Park, Gangwon Province (Shining Inheritance)
Dare I say that bridge makes the kiss scene even more romantic?
2. Jeju Island (Playful Kiss, Secret Garden)
Look at that beach. Look at the back of Kim Hyun Joong's head. Do both.
3. Gangneung, Gangwon-do (A Gentleman's Dignity)
Can this pension get any more beautiful? I think NOT.
4. Changdeok Palace, Jongno-gu, Seoul (Jewel In The Palace)
I feel like a princess already.
5. Botanical Gardens BCJ, Paju (City Hunter)
Okay so maybe the Botanical Gardens isn't the best place to shoot up, but it's Lee Min Ho, right? Right?
These are the 5 places I want to go to when I reach Korea. But what do you guys think — did we miss anything?
Follow me on twitter at @_elenitenzin or leave a comment and let me know where you would like to go in Korea.