The favorite foods of Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho, Yonghwa, Choi Min Ho, and Siwon
Are you bored with the same traditional holiday meal choices? Do you want to put something different on the table? Well, let's take a look at some favorite food choices of today's hottest male stars in South Korea. Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho, CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, SHINee's Choi Min Ho and Super Junior's Choi Si Won have interesting taste buds that are worth exploring. Before you put your finishing touches on holiday regulars, check out their ideas about the perfect dishes.
1. Kim Woo Bin compares his food choices to a grade school student. He isn't a picky eater, but he prefers the savory tastes of spicy rice cakes named deokbokki, a noodle dish called jajangmyeon and pizza.
2. Lee Min Ho is a meat lover. If you decide to make beef. pork, chicken and more you have prepared his favorite food.
3. Jung Yong Hwa is a lover of meat too. His mom's homemade fried chicken covered in sweet tangy sauce (Dak-Kang-Jung) supersedes all.
4. Choi Min Ho enjoys all kinds of food, but his heart is remains with the classic junk food ramen.
Watch Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook team up in the thrilling action romance Healer:
5. Choi Si Won prefers mom's home cooking too. When he was growing up, she made him a tasty scallion pancake named Pajeon.
Now that you know their delicious choices, which dish do you want to add to your holiday menu?
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com
Image credits: onehallyu.com,, digiorno.com and urbanspoon.com.