The K-drama fan’s ultimate bucket list
Odds are that if you love K-dramas, you’ve probably begun compiling a list of all the things you want to do inspired by your favorite moments, or maybe just the moments that happen to occur in seemingly every show. You may already end every email with “fighting!” or rock a killer back hug, but YOLO, it is time to take your K-drama passion to the next level.
Here are 10 must-does to make any K-drama obsessed fan’s bucket list complete.
1. Get a piggy back ride from that special someone. Bonus points if he is a chaebal with a heart of gold.
2. Go to a jjimjilbang (sauna). Also, if you can wear a towel like this, that would be great.
3. Visit the real Coffee Prince Cafe. Yes, there is a Starbucks in Seoul that is five stories high, but is it full of flower boys? Yeah, didn’t think so.
4. Fall asleep at a gas station and wake up to Kim Woo Bin waiting for you. Then eat ramen together.This one may be tricky to pull off, but that is what makes it a bucket list!
5. Go to a karaoke bar and sing your favorite OST (official soundtrack) song. With a tambourine.
6. Eat all the food. Deokbeokki (spicy rice cake), seolleongtang (ox bone soup), ddukbokkie (spicy rice cake), bulgogi (marinated beef BBQ), and kimchi. And of course the Rooftop Prince’s omurice.
7. See Kim Hyun Joong in concert. Scream like a little girl.
Photo from: en.korea.com
8. Make kimchi with your significant other and hope that this happens. If it doesn’t happen, at least you still have the kimchi.
9. Visit Jeju Island. Magical things happen there.
10. Wear a couples outfit. And no, couples pajamas don’t count.
11. Bonus Item: Be an extra on any K'drama show anywhere for any amount of time. If you can only achieve one item on this list, make it this one.
Now let's hear it. What would you add to your ultimate K-drama bucket list?