These bear hug cookies are too cute to eat
I'm a big believer that you can really eat anything, sometimes even socks. But let's face it, these magnificent bear-hugging cookies from Japanese cook Maa Tamagosan might be too adorable to eat.
The innovative cook used a pretty simple sugar cookie-type recipe to build the very cute treats, and if you want to learn how to make your own tasty bear hugging cookies, follow the recipe and steps in the YouTube video below.
The good folks over at Hey! It’s Mosogourmet also translated the original Japanese recipe to English below:
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F)
2. Mix 110g (1/4 pound) cake flour, 20g (1 and 1/3 tablespoons) potato starch and a pinch of salt in bowl
3. Mix 40g (Roughly 2 and 2/3 tablespoons) beet sugar syrup, 10g (2/3 tablespoon) honey and 30g (2 tablespoons) vegetable oil in a small bowl
4. Once thoroughly mixed, spread between parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin
5. Use a bear-shaped cutter to cut out the shapes
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond and have the bears hug them tight
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an additional 10 minutes
Can exes sort through old feelings and new relationships to find true love? Found out in Discovery of Romance