8 K-drama Villains You Can't Help but Love
Sometimes the leading men are great, but then sometimes you just can't help but love the antagonists. For varying reasons, or mostly because they are just so beautiful or appear perfect. These actors don't always play the bad guy, but they sure nailed the part in the following dramas.
1. T.O.P in IRIS
2. Im Ju Hwan in Oh My Ghostess
3. Daniel Choi in Big Man
4. Jo In Sung in What Happened in Bali
5. Yoo Seung Ho in I Miss You
6. Jung Gyu Woon in Birth of Beauty
7. Shin Sung Rok in My Love from Another Star
And finally, the ultimate villain you can't help but love...
Who are some of your favorite bad boys?
Let's not forget the creepy professor in Let's Fight Ghost!