VOTE: Are Yoo Seung Ho and So Ji Sub really celebrity lookalikes?
Did you know that the stars of two of the hottest new K-dramas Oh My Venus and Remember, So Ji Sub and Yoo Seung Ho, have long been known as celebrity lookalikes? For the past few years, Yoo Seung Ho has been dubbed "Little So Ji Sub," and So Ji Sub has agreed, saying, "I think Yoo Seung Ho is looking like me." There are definitely times I can see the resemblance, but I want to know if you consider these two hot actors to be twinners? Take a look at the evidence and vote now!
Before you vote, here's some evidence of the two side by side:
1. The two filmed a brotherly CF together for DimChae in 2010. Do they look alike to you in it?
2. Here are some portraits of them together from the same promotion. How do their eye smiles compare?
3. So Ji Sub asked Yoo Seung Ho to play the younger version of himself with Park Shin Hye in his music video in 2013. Do they pass as the same person to you?
4. Here they are having fun together on the set of the MV. Are you seeing a strong similarity?
5. And finally, here they are hanging out at a premiere together. I must admit that they are simply adorable together! The bromance is real, but is the resemblance?
Now it's time to vote!
What was your vote? Have you seen Oh My Venus and Remember yet? What do you think of these two new dramas? Comment below!
Check out Yoo Seung Ho in his new series Remember: