WATCH: Lee Min Ho's 17 most memorable kiss scenes
Lee Min Ho's most recent romantic drama was Heirs, which was released in December 2013. Since then, fans have been waiting for his new drama patiently and impatiently. It's time to list Lee Min Ho's top kiss scenes in one article to refresh our fond memories with his kisses from Boys Over Flowers, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Faith, Heirs, as well as a steamy kiss from a commercial and a surprise kiss from Gangnam Blues. Which is your favorite kiss from Lee Min Ho?
1. "Swing Kiss" in Boys Over Flowers - This was a really sweet kiss between two young lovers:
2. "Snow Kiss" in Boys Over Flowers - They were stranded in the snow and had to keep each other warm:
3. "Traffic Stop Kiss" in Boys Over Flowers - Gu Jun Pyo defied his mean mom. Don't you wish you were the one he came over for?
4. "Telescope Kiss" in Boys Over Flowers - Love it that he closes his eyes first. That's Gu Jun Pyo for you!
5. "Heartbreaking Kiss" in Boys Over Flowers: Gu Jun Pyo was forced to kiss Jae Kyung, and Jan Di saw it:
7. "Game Over Kiss" in Personal Taste: If you haven't seen this drama, here's your chance to witness one of the greatest kisses in K-drama history!
8. "Push that evil woman away kiss" in Personal Taste!
10. "Under-the-lamp Rooftop Kiss" in City Hunter: Finally! There weren't enough romantic kisses in this action-packed drama, in my opinion.
11. "Heroic Rescue Kiss" in Faith - This is the only time Lee Min Ho kissed co-star Kim Hee Sun, in an effort to save her from an unwanted royal marriage and to finally show his love, boldly and decisively.
14. Kim Tan double-kissed Eun Sang in Heirs while they were talking:
16. Lee Min Ho and 2NE1's Sandara Park showed great chemistry in this beer commercial. They kissed twice!
17. Here's Lee Min Ho's kiss scene from Gangnam Blues where Jong Dae is taking more risks, believing that he's found a way out of a desperate life. The kiss here is done with a swagger that surprised his boss. (Keep in mind that the movie is rated for mature audience only.)
There are so many great kiss scenes in this list that it's difficult to say which is the best. Which one is your favorite?
Do you think I missed any kisses from Lee Min Ho? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.