Oh Ji Ho3,568 fans
- Age: 40
- Birthday: April 14, 1976
- Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
- Weight: 165 lbs. (75 kg)
Oh Ji Ho burst onto the television scene in 2001 with a roll in KBS drama, Cool. Prior to his work on Cool, he had small parts in two films, KKA in 1998 and La Belle in 2000. Since his start, he has become one of the “it” actors of South Korea. In 2004 he won a KBS Drama Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama, for his work on Second Proposal. He also received two awards in 2006 for his work on Couple of Trouble, and again in 2010 for his work on Chuno.
Oh Ji Ho's popularity grew when many of his Korean dramas were exported abroad, capturing the attention of international audiences. Currently he is at work on The 3rd Hospital, a medical drama that focuses on the conflict between western and eastern medicine.
In 2007, Oh Ji Ho drew media attention and prompted a serious discussion about personal privacy when the actor’s girlfriend of two years committed suicide shortly after their relationship ended.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up