Welcome to DramaFever! We hope you (hereinafter, “You” or “Your”) enjoy Your time here. DramaFever Corp. ("DramaFever", "we", “us”, “our”) provides its services through the DramaFever.com website (the "Site"), certain software applications downloadable to supported mobile devices, consumer electronic devices and other mechanisms (collectively, the “Applications”), as well as other places where our services are available, including websites and applications of our third party distribution partners and other websites where users or website operates are permitted to embed or have otherwise licensed our video player (the “Video Player”) (collectively, “Portals”). Our video service, the Site Content (defined below), the Video Player, and any other features, tools, materials, products and services we offer through the Portals are collectively referred to as the “Service”.
Additional terms may apply to Your participation in certain supplemental activities through the Service, such as “giveaways”; these terms will be provided to You when You register for such activities.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service and engage in activities through the Service. If You are not at least 13 years old, You should not be accessing Site Content, using the Service or submitting any PII.
1. Types of Information Collected
We collect two kinds of information ("Information") through the Service. The first kind is Information that can identify You as a specific individual, such as Your name, email address and physical address ("PII"). We only collect PII when You provide it to us directly in order to register as a member, participate in certain activities on the Service, or communicate with us (see Section 2 below). We do not collect personal financial information or personal health information.
The second kind of Information is the kind of non-personally identifiable information (“NPII”) collected and stored using automated methods. It includes, for example, non-personally identifiable information such as Your computer’s, mobile device’s, consumer electronic device’s or other mechanism’s IP address or other unique identifier, Your Internet service provider, Your domain server, Your type of computer, mobile device, consumer electronic device or other mechanism, Your type of web browser and operating system, Your geographic location, Your traffic sources, Your activity on the Service, and statistical information regarding the pages that You visit, content usage and software installation. Although this Information is related to You, it is not associated with Your PII.
2. Collection of PII
DramaFever collects PII in the following ways:
- If You register as a member on the Service or participate in certain activities on the Service, You will be asked to provide a limited amount of PII to allow us to establish Your account, personalize Your experience on the Service, and communicate with You in connection with Your use of the Service. You can edit the PII in Your account at any time by logging into the Site and clicking the “My Account” button.
- When You notify us of a problem with any Site Content or the operation of the Service, or when You submit a suggestion, complaint, question, request, or any other e-mail correspondence, DramaFever asks for Your e-mail address so that You can receive a response. This information will only be used to notify You that we have received Your communication and to address Your comments or concerns. As used herein, “Site Content” includes the (i) television shows, movies, clips and other video content available on the Service, (ii) any postings, submissions and profiles of registered members of the Service if they elect to make their postings, submissions and profiles public, (iii) the Video Player, (iv) any other software provided by or accessed through the Service, and (v) any other content offered on or through the Service, including graphics, photographs, text, quotations, trademarks, logos, layout, design, interface, audio and video materials and stills.
- When You post any PII on the Service, that posting will be stored on the Service. Please also note that if You post Your PII on the Service where it can be viewed by other visitors and Registered Members, Your PII becomes visible and available to those people.
By providing us with Your PII, You are representing that You are over 13 years of age and You are authorizing our use and disclosure of Your PII as described in this Policy and any subsequent revisions to this Policy that we may publish on the Service.
3. Use and Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
DramaFever reserves the right to use Your PII: (1) for the specific purpose for which such information was provided; (2) for the purposes disclosed at the time such information is provided; or (3) as disclosed in this Policy. However, please note that, as described above, we may change this Policy at any time. Therefore additional uses of Your PII may be authorized in the future. You should check for updates to this Policy regularly in order to ensure You know how Your PII may be used and with whom it may be shared.
DramaFever may use Your PII to notify You about new features and other news and offers You may find valuable. You can opt out of these emails at the time You register or by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in any email. You can also unsubscribe any time You log into Your account by going to Your user profile and selecting the email opt-out button there. But please note that when You request to be notified of upcoming releases, You'll be automatically 'opted back in' so that we can send You the requested information.
DramaFever will not share Your PII with third parties (other than third parties we use to help provide and support the Service), except in the following circumstances:
- If You participate in certain activities through the Service (such as prize drawings), Your PII may be shared or otherwise disclosed, including when we announce contest winners and award prizes. The rules provided by DramaFever for these activities will inform You about these other uses of Your PII.
- If DramaFever, or all or a portion of its business, is acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, or similar event, Your PII may be transferred to the third party as a result of that event.
- DramaFever reserves the right to disclose Your PII when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of other visitors, and/or to comply with a judicial or regulatory proceeding, court order, legal process, government request, or in similar circumstances.
4. Collection of NPII
As is the case with many websites, we gather certain technical and statistical information automatically and store it in log files. This Information is not personally identifiable to You. It may include Your computer’s, mobile device’s, consumer electronic device’s or other mechanism’s IP address or other unique identifier, Your Internet service provider, Your domain server, Your type of computer, mobile device, consumer electronic device or other mechanism, Your type of web browser and operating system, Your geographic location, Your traffic sources, Your activity on the Service, and statistical information regarding the pages that You visit, content usage and software installation. We use this NPII to better understand how the Service is used, to customize Your experience on the Service, and to help us improve the quality of the Service. We may also use this information on an aggregated statistical basis, both to understand general use of and interaction with the Service, as well as to analyze market trends, requirements, interests and similar information.
In addition, certain NPII may be collected by DramaFever and our third-party advertising providers to monitor the usage of and to serve advertising to the Service that is targeted to You based on Your visits to the Service and other websites. Such information could include, by way of example, the number of times You view an advertisement but not PII relating to You. Certain of our third-party advertising providers are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), which offers a tool that allows You to “opt-out” of receiving targeted advertising from NAI members on websites using cookies, like ours. Learn more about the NAI and “opting-out” at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed. Please note that opting out does not mean You will no longer receive any online advertising. You will still receive non-targeted ads when You’re online.
We may also share aggregated statistical NPII with third-parties, including our distributors, vendors, actual and potential customers and third-parties that offer products or services for use with the Service. This information is not linked to any PII.
We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the information we collect, both PII and NPII, from unauthorized access and improper use. We keep that information on servers that are protected by firewalls and which we maintain or which are maintained by third parties under contract with us. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though, that, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measures are impenetrable and any connection You make with the Service or information You transmit to the Service will be at Your own risk.
6. Links from the Site
In addition, DramaFever makes no representation as to the quality, performance or content of (a) any such third party websites, services or software, or (b) any third party advertisements displayed on or through the Service. You acknowledge and agree that any access or use that You make of the same is at Your own risk and DramaFever has no responsibility or liability for damages or other costs, expenses or claims, of any kind and based on any theory of law or equity, including negligence, arising out of such access or use. Nothing in the fact that DramaFever provides links or pointers to any third party website, service or software, or allows You to access such websites, services or software from the Service, should be construed as an endorsement or representation by DramaFever with respect to such websites, services or software. Likewise, nothing in the fact that DramaFever displays third party advertising on the Service should be construed as an endorsement or representation by DramaFever with respect to the third party advertiser or the advertised products or services.
7. Notice for Users Outside of the United States
You should be aware that the United States and other countries have not harmonized their privacy regulations. Because the Service is intended specifically for users in the United States, we have written this Policy to satisfy United States regulations. By using the Service, You agree to the level of privacy protection set out in this Policy.
8. Questions or Concerns
If You have any questions regarding DramaFever's policies or practices relating to privacy, please direct them to email@example.com.
Updated as of: August 24, 2015