Tian Liang51 fans
- Age: 37
- Birthday: August 27, 1979
- Height: 5' 8" (172 cm)
- Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Tian Liang is a Chinese actor and former Olympic diving champion. He first learned diving at the age of 7 and was selected to the national team when he was 14. He won China's national platform diving championship when he was only 15. At the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, he won his first Olympic gold medal for the 10-metre platform diving competition. He won another gold medal for synchronized 10-metre platform diving in the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. He has also won numerous medals at world championships. He was praised for always maintaining a smile even under tremendous pressure and he was nicknamed the "Diving Prince."
In 2007 after announcing his retirement from competitive diving, he focused on his acting career. He debuted in the film, The Fantastic Water Babes (2008), and his first TV-drama role was playing the cowherd in a fantasy romance series, Cowherd and Weaver Girl (2008).
Within four years after his diving retirement, he accumulated over twenty projects such as co-starring with top-tier actors Shu Qi and Liu Ye in the film, A Beautiful Life (2011). He also co-starred as one of the leads in the popular historical drama series, Beauties of the Emperor (2012). In 2013 he participated in Splash!, a Chinese TV variety show with celebrities competing in diving.
He married the actress Ye Yi Qian in 2007 and they have a daughter and a son.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up