Chris Wu1,546 fans
- Age: 33
- Birthday: November 24, 1982
- Height: 5' 10" (177 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
Chris Wu is a Taiwanese actor and model from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. His parents divorced when he was young and he started working when he was only fourteen in a various manual-labor jobs. After completing the required military service, he worked as a temporary worker. He attended classes in cinematic and impromptu performance and worked as a model.
In 2007, he transitioned from working as an advertising model to become an actor. He made his debut in a short film, Fragile in Love (2007), and then followed up with a starring role in the film, Miao Miao (2008). He rose in fame when he took on a co-starring role in the idol-drama, Autumn's Concerto (2009), followed by such dramas as Jhong Wu Yan (2010), and Local Hero (2011). In all, he was praised for his fresh, natural yet tense style with the ability to portray diverse characters.
In 2012, Chris Wu starred as the male lead for the first time in an idol-drama series, What is Love, and then co-starred with Nikki Hsieh and James Wen in Substitute Princess in 2013. He has also continued to star in films such as Star of Bethlehem in 2013. He is considered one of Taiwan’s rising actors with a huge potential. Although he is a star now, he has maintained a modest style and said his biggest wish is to buy a house for his mother.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up