Yoo Ah In8,699 fans
- Age: 30
- Birthday: October 6, 1986
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Yoo Ah In is a Korean actor who was born on October 6, 1986 with the name Uhm Hong Shik. He began acting in 2003 when he made a small appearance on the television show Sharp 1. He then acted in the movie Boys of Tomorrow. The movie was a huge success with fans. His acting was praised by critics and he won two awards for best new actor.
In 2007, He acted in the film Shim’s Family. He then landed a large role on the show Strongest Chil Woo in 2008. The exciting adventure show was another big hit with viewers. He then acted as one of the main characters in the movie Antique, which was based off of the successful Japanese manga, or comic book, called Antique Bakery. Like the manga, the Korean film was a success and helped to make him even more of a star.
In 2009, Yoo Ah In again played one of the main roles on a television show. The show was He Who Can’t Marry, and went over well with viewers. He followed up this success with the show Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Then, in 2011, he starred in his first film, Punch, which was a huge hit. As of 2012, He is playing his first lead role in the show Fashion King.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Gong Yoo cast in Goblin
- Lee Dong Wook cast in Goblin
- Lee Sun Gyun cast in My Wife's Having an Affair This Week
- Song Ji Hyo cast in Running Man
- Yoo Yun Suk cast in Doctor Romantic
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Wang Kai cast in When a Snail Falls in Love
- Oh Ji Ho cast in Oh My Geum Bi
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up