Yoo Ah In8,075 fans
- Age: 29
- Birthday: October 6, 1986
- Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Yoo Ah In is a Korean actor who was born on October 6, 1986 with the name Uhm Hong Shik. He began acting in 2003 when he made a small appearance on the television show Sharp 1. He then acted in the movie Boys of Tomorrow. The movie was a huge success with fans. His acting was praised by critics and he won two awards for best new actor.
In 2007, He acted in the film Shim’s Family. He then landed a large role on the show Strongest Chil Woo in 2008. The exciting adventure show was another big hit with viewers. He then acted as one of the main characters in the movie Antique, which was based off of the successful Japanese manga, or comic book, called Antique Bakery. Like the manga, the Korean film was a success and helped to make him even more of a star.
In 2009, Yoo Ah In again played one of the main roles on a television show. The show was He Who Can’t Marry, and went over well with viewers. He followed up this success with the show Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Then, in 2011, he starred in his first film, Punch, which was a huge hit. As of 2012, He is playing his first lead role in the show Fashion King.
Latest Casting NewsShow all
- Lee Min Ho cast in Heirs
- Ha Suk Jin cast in Let's Drink
- Jung Il Woo cast in Cinderella and Four Knights
- Park Shin Hye cast in Doctor Crush
- Ji Chang Wook cast in The K2
- Ha Suk Jin cast in One Percent of Something
- Lee Young Ae cast in Saimdang: Light's Diary (Herstory)
- Kim Woo Bin cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Bae Su Ji (Suzy) cast in Uncontrollably Fond
- Song Joong Ki cast in Descendants of the Sun
- Feng Shao Feng cast in Ice Fantasy
- Kim Soo Hyun cast in Running Man
PhotosUpload a photo
Post a New Comment
Please sign in to comment.Log in / Sign up